Thank you for purchasing an Eeyo™ product! We are pleased to provide you with a limited warranty for your Eeyo™ products. Please read carefully this limited warranty policy (“Limited Warranty Policy”) as follows. This Limited Warranty Policy may be amended by us at our sole discretion from time to time.
LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE:
For a period of time addressed as follows for different categories of Eeyo™ products beginning from the date of the original purchase, we will conduct within a reasonable time and at no charge the repair or replacement necessary to correct defects in the materials or workmanship of your Eeyo™ products manufactured or supplied by us . This limited warranty coverage is expressly limited to such repair or replacement, at our sole discretion, and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
Categories and Warranty Periods:
- Frame and Fork: 5 years
- Transmission Assembly: 3 years
- Battery: 80% capacity upon the 3rd anniversary or charge up to 500 full cycles, whichever comes first
- Front and Rear Brakes Set, Seat-Post, and Stem: 2 years
- Charger: 2 years
This Limited Warranty Policy shall never include or cover any failures resulting from or relevant to normal wear or deterioration, abuse, negligence, misuse, accident, improper maintenance or repair, storage or transport, including, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Upon the awareness or discovery of a defect covered by this Limited Warranty Policy, failure to inform us and/or follow our instruction;
- Any maintenance, retrofit, or repair, alteration or modification of the Eeyo™ products, including the front and rear wheel, the handlebars, the pedal set, the transmission, the motor (the hub), the seatpost, the saddle, and the frames or the installation or use of fluids, parts or accessories, made by any person or facility that is not authorized or recognized by us;
- Collisions, accidents or any objects striking the Eeyo™ products;
- Failure to follow instructions in the Eeyo™ User’s Manual and other product literature;
- Improper repair or maintenance, including the use of contaminated or improper/fluids, parts or accessories other than those specified in the Eeyo™ User’s Manual or approved by us;
- The environment conditions including, but not limited to, exposure to surface rust, deterioration and damage of paint, trim, salt, upholstery, acid rain, water, contamination, and lightning;
- An act of God, including, but not limited to, fire, explosion, earthquake, windstorm, lightning, hail, flood, stone chips, scratches or deep water;
- Use of any other 3rd party’s chargers and/or charging cables;
- Subjecting battery to air temperatures during periods of non-operation including storage exceeding 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius);
- The Consumable components includes front wheel, front and rear brake pads, grip, chainring, belt, saddle, front and rear tires, pedal, seat-post adjuster, and handlebars; and
- General appearance of Eeyo™ products or normal noise and vibration, including such as paint and finishing, brake squeal, general knocks, creaks, rattles, and wind and road vibration.
This Limited Warranty Policy shall only apply to the original owner of an Eeyo™ product and is non-transferable and shall only apply to your Eeyo™ products purchased from us or any authorized dealer or distributor. ALSO, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY WILL BECOME VOID IN FULL IF THE PRODUCT IS USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL OR BUSINESS PURPOSES, INCLUDING RENTAL OR HAS BEEN USED FOR COMPETITION OR RACING.
Any defective part of your Eeyo™ products will be replaced or repaired by us or any authorized dealer or distributor, at our discretion, with a new part or its equivalent, when we verify or confirm this replacement or repair is covered by this Limited Warranty Policy. Any and all parts replaced under this Limited Warranty Policy shall immediately become our property and, if requested, you have to return at your own expense. Any repairs or replacements that are not covered under this Limited Warranty Policy shall be your responsibility.
LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMERS:
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY AND SOLE REMEDY MADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT. Implied and express warranties and conditions arising under applicable laws, if any, including, without limitation, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, quality fitness for a particular purpose or durability (“Implied Warranties”) are disclaimed to the fullest extent allowable by law.
In the event that the above exclusion is not allowed in some states in the United States, Implied Warranties are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the aforesaid limitations in this paragraph may not apply to you for the reason that some states in the United States do not allow limitations on Implied Warranties or conditions and/or how long the Implied Warranties or conditions lasts.
Except to the extent addressed in this Limited Warranty Policy, neither we nor our affiliates SHALL be responsible for or be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, punitive, economic, consequential or special loss or expense or claim or damages whosoever caused, including without limitation, liability for loss of use, loss of profits, loss of your Eeyo™ products, loss of revenue or business interruption however the same may be caused, including our fault or our negligence.
The Eeyo™ products are produced for sale in the United States. For customers who plan to use the Eeyo™ products outside of the United States, this Limited Warranty Policy is not applicable. The Eeyo™ products produced for and sold in other countries/regions are warranted as applicable in such countries or regions.
If you need any help on your Eeyo™ products that were purchased in the United States and are now not in the United States, please contact us at email@example.com. We will see how we can assist you but please note that you will need to bear all costs including shipping and applicable taxes.
COST AND PROOF OF PURCHASE:
Customers need to arrange for, pay and be responsible for costs of return shipment.
Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim is processed. If you will not be able to provide the proof of purchase to prove you are the original purchaser, other evidence shall be given for our consideration and we will decide, at our sole discretion, whether such evidence is sufficient.
If there is any dispute regarding the ownership of an Eeyo™ product, we, at our sole discretion, reserve the right to not perform our responsibilities under this Limited Warranty Policy until such dispute is resolved or settled. For avoidance of doubt, under this circumstance, the duration of limited warranty coverage shall not be extended.
This Limited Warranty Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan without reference to its conflict of law provisions, and the obligations, rights and remedies shall be determined in accordance with such laws.
If a dispute arises out of or relates to this Limited Warranty Policy, and if such disputes cannot be settled through negotiation within a period of sixty (60) days, then, upon notice by either you or us to the other, all disputes, claims, questions, or differences shall be finally settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with the provisions of its Commercial Arbitration Rules by three (3) arbitrators. The proceeding for the resolution of all disputes arising under this Limited Warranty Policy shall be in English in San Francisco, California, USA.