We hope you like your Eeyo™. However, we understand you may be unsatisfied with your Eeyo™ for any reason. It’s okay and we are offering you a return policy to return it within fourteen (14) calendar days upon your receipt of your Eeyo™.
Before you return your Eeyo™, there are some important things for you to know:
- Please make sure your Eeyo™ is in original condition. You need to treat your Eeyo™ with care, and keep the original packaging, its in-box accessories, and packing material because the return must be re-packed to its original state.
- You will be responsible for and pay the return shipping costs, the restock fee (around $65), and cost of the component(s) that may need to be replaced.
- We do expect the bike to come back in good condition. You must protect all of the tubes and the handlebars/stem and please ensure that nothing is loose in the original box so that the Eeyo™ bike won’t come back damaged.
- Please note there are non-returnable and non-refundable items:
1. Fees paid for assembly, adjustment, and other labor fees
2. Courtesy credits given for shop labor
All returns must be pre-authorized by contact us or any third party designated by us at (646) 437-8385 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to process your return without such pre-authorization.
Failure to follow the aforesaid instructions may result in a delay processing your return and may affect a refund.
Our return and refund policy doesn’t apply to any clearance products, so Eeyo™ on clearance sale are not eligible for return and refund. However, if there is a defect or shipping damage, we will at our discretion either arrange and pay for local repair, or exchange/refund such clearance Eeyo™.
We will inspect your Eeyo™ once your return is received. We will send to you a confirmation of our approval or rejection of your refund. If your return is approved, then we will process your refund, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain period of time.